Top 6 Most Ranked Virtual Data Room Providers
|1||iDeals Virtual Data Room||Starting from $99/month Visit Website||
Contact for pricing
Contact for pricing
|4||Brainloop Secure Dataroom||
Contact for pricing
|5||Watchdox by Blackberry||
|6||Box Virtual Data Room||
The other features may greatly vary. For example, the best virtual data rooms include such options as Questions and Answers (Q&A) functionality, military level security, which includes several-factor authentication, time and IP restriction, print Screen button disabling, and dynamic watermarks. The other advanced features include multi-language support, in-document linking, document filtering tools, digital rights management, activity tracking and audit log, as well as multiple files format support, scroll-through viewer, Microsoft Office integration, and multiple others.
Today intellectual property is among our most valuable assets, that is why when it comes to business deals, the dealmakers require a really secure working place, which should be 100% safe and protected. To protect crucial financial transactions and prevent data leaks, a great number of both big and small companies have switched from a physical data room to the virtual ones. Apart from security aspect, a virtual data room (VDR) offers multiple advantages when comparing to physical data storehouses. The key advantages include 24/7 access, the possibility to give access to a number of people at the same time, no need to make an appointment to view or discuss sensitive deal related information, and, what is also really important, no need to spend solid sums of money on business trips and all corresponding expenses. As a result, the deal
runs faster, smoother, more effective and, with serious money savings. Plus, you maintain control of the process, minimizing all disruptions and eliminating any possible unwelcome surprises. What is more, a good online data repository seriously increases the likelihood of a successful transaction.
In general, modern online data rooms can be used in a number of industries, in particular,
- Investment Banking
- Loan Advisers
- Business Brokers
- Financial Advisors
- Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- IT and Telecommunications
Interesting is the fact that today you may find many vendors, providing online data sharing and storing capabilities. But, of course, not all of them are alike and not every service can provide you with the options your deal needs. That is why you have to find the right vendor for your project. One thing to consider: you have to select the virtual data room, not only a cloud storage as only VDRs can guarantee you advanced security and other options, which you will find extremely useful during deal running.
Virtual Data Room Comparison
Typically, any VDR offers a standard set of options, which includes the following:
- Advanced sharing possibilities
- Secure data storing
- Secure data management within the platform
- The possibility to have numerous projects within the same online data room
- Secure access from mobile devices
- Bulk uploads
- Advanced search
- Drag and Drop files
- Online support.
Data Room Services: How To Choose The Right One
With such a huge number of online data room providers currently available, it might seem a bit difficult to choose the right vendor. That is why it would be wise to have a closer look at this list of questions, which you are recommended asking the online data room you wish to use.
- First of all, it is the security the vendor offers. To be able to prevent insiders from sharing your most critical data, apart from data encryption, account theft and virus protection, the service should include time and IP restriction, several factor authentication, and Print Screen button disabling, and dynamic watermarks.
- Second, you should ask where its datacenters are located. Bear in mind that only such virtual data room software provider should be chosen, which does not outsource data center storage. In-house hosting and management is a really important factor to bear in mind upon selecting the needed VDR as security is crucial in any deal.
- Third, ask if the virtual data room provider offers a free trial. Don’t purchase one- year or half-year membership without getting started with the free trial offer. Typically, VDRs offer 1 month, 60-, 90- day free trial subscription.
- Wonder if the selected service has already assisted with running complex ﬁnancial transactions, including IPOs.
- Finally, make sure to inquire what bandwidth the chosen platform provides.
Noteworthy is the fact that apart from the mentioned above questions, you are highly recommended doing several things, including:
- Looking through the virtual data room comparison, reading their reviews, paying closer attention to the list of all provided features and determining for yourself, which options your project needs.
- Paying attention to the fact that every industry is different and may require different options. Thus, make sure you compare the needed functionality.
- Choosing only such online data room providers, which offer 24/7/365 support, not simply within the business hours.
- Selecting only such data room, which has intuitive interface and easy to understand options.
Anyway, when it comes to selecting the right data room services provider, these are important things to bear in mind. And remember that the price issue is not the most important factor in the VDR field as it is a well-known fact that only good vendors can guarantee you total security of your most valuable business data and can offer you rich features. Browse through top ten virtual data room reviews, compare their features, functions, capabilities and rates. Once you decide which service fits you the best, ask for a free trial. In addition, you may find it useful to find such virtual data room providers who can customize the platform according to your needs.
Finally, don’t forget that if you choose the proper internet data room, you’ll get deals run faster, smoother, more effective and, of course, providing serious money savings. Plus, you will be able to gain credibility, eliminating any unwelcome surprises. Why not maintain control of the process, therefore minimizing all disruptions and significantly increasing the value then?